Is This You?
You’re at the most important point in your career: the very beginning. Whether you're looking to hone the skills that you've already acquired or eager to expand your expertise, Red Door Interactive’s internships give you the career kick-start you need— and you’ll love every minute of it. You’ll gain hands-on experience in many different facets of Red Door, from small projects to important client deliverables and presentations. A personal mentor or manager will show you the ropes and serve as your guide to agency life. By the end of the internship, you’ll have the tools you need to take the first steps toward a successful career.
Our intern alumni have a tradition of success whether with us or elsewhere in the industry. They’ve described their experience at Red Door as “galvanizing,” “exciting,” and even “legit.” Maybe this is because we’re consistently recognized as one of the best places to work. Maybe it’s because we subscribe to the philosophy of a 100% Jerk-Free work environment. We think it has a lot to do with the amazingly generous and talented people we work with.
What Can I Expect from my Internship Experience?
The Red Door Interactive internship program is an opportunity for students and young professionals to gain knowledge and experience with an advertising agency. This hands-on experience is unlike your typical internship. Under the supervision of a mentor or manager, you will be challenged and encouraged to participate in client discovery and development in your related field.
At Red Door, the internship experience is all about YOU. In addition to working closely with a manager and developing your skills, you will receive formal performance feedback, be invited to company events, and enhance your marketing network. Red Door also offers the unique opportunity to cross-train in other areas should you be interested in departments outside of your own, allowing you to expand your skillset and better equip yourself in your future career.
During your first week at Red Door, you will be trained through our onboarding process— a series of training workshops, company overviews, and what we call a "Get-to-Know-You" with department heads and members of our executive team. It’s important to us that you become fully-integrated in our systems and culture, because "Together We Create to Help Each Other Win." Our interns walk away with not only a great career-building opportunity, but a relational experience as well.
Lastly, each intern class will be required to use their individual strengths and gifts to work on one project together, developing a solid deliverable they can then put on their resumes. This project will change from class to class, but will be determined by the Executive Team before each intern cycle begins.
Think you’d be a good fit for our next intern class? Red Door's internship program runs in two cycles throughout the year in both our San Diego and Denver offices.
Summer Cycle: June-August
School Year Cycle: October-March
Click here to view open internships and current deadlines.
Still Not Convinced? Some past Red Door Interns are now...
- Director of Client Strategy at Red Door Interactive
- Sr. Copywriter at Red Door Interactive
- Sr. DevOps Engineer at Red Door Interactive
- Sr. SEO Specialist at Red Door Interactive
- Data Engineer at Red Door Interactive
- Social & Content Specialist at Red Door Interactive
And if they're not still at Red Door, they've gone on to other great places:
- CMO at USA Volleyball
- VP of Digital at Sprinklr
- Senior Technical Project Manager at Williams-Sonoma
- Data Scientist, Product at Meta
- Lead Web Developer at Miva, Inc.
- Consumer Insights Manager, Cooling & Refrigeration at BSH Home Appliances (Bosch)
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Inspirato
- Sr. Specialist, Global Integrated Marketing at Crocs
- Brand & Content Manager at Petco
- Senior Director of Customer Success at MNTN
- Global Business Development, Consumer Marketplaces at Google
- Head of Performance Marketing at Sprinklr
- Video Post Production Lead at Square
- Software Engineer 2 at PlayStation
- Retail Content Manager at Volkswagen of America, Inc
- Software Development Engineer at Audible, Inc.
- Project Manager, Creative Services at The Home Depot
- Design Supervisor at Hunter Industries
- Software Engineer at DoorDash
- Project Leader at Kimberly-Clark
- Director, Omni-Channel Growth at nimble
- Software Development Engineer at Amazon
- Consumer Support at Plaid
- Digital Marketing Specialist at GreatCall
- Digital Marketing Director at AMN Healthcare