We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Mark Ham, Business Services Coordinator! Did you know…
- I’m a PADI Open Water Certified Scuba Diver. My favorite dives include The Great Barrier Reef in Cairns, Australia and the Moliki Crater in Maui, Hawaii – an underwater dormant volcano.
- I’m one of 5 children, 3 girls & 2 boys. I spend a lot of time with my niece and nephews – “Unka Mok” is tons of fun!
- I completed my undergraduate degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing and my Master’s in Organizational Leadership & Business Management, both at The University of San Francisco
- I have a serious traveling addiction. I studied abroad in Italy, Austria and Australia.
- I rode a donkey to the top of Santorini Island in Greece.
- I’m ¼ Filipino. My dad was asked to show his identification a lot when he would pick me up from daycare