DOWNLOAD THIS EXCLUSIVE RESOURCE
Few brands experience more varied consumer preferences and buying habits than those in the beer, wine and spirits category. To help marketers better understand this audience and further optimize their shopping experiences, Red Door has compiled its inaugural 2019 Beer, Wine & Spirits Shopping Trends Report.
In this exclusive resource, we uncover comprehensive findings specific to beer, wine, and spirits consumers to help brands identify the best channels to distribute their products, where to make strategic investments (or not), decisions about the downsizing of brick-and-mortar stores, the recalibration of the shopping experience toward delivery services, and more.
Included in our 2019 Beer, Wine & Spirits Shopping Trends Report:
- Channels currently leading product discovery
- Key factors affecting consumer buying habits
- The current (and future) impact of e-commerce
- Consumer expectations for e-commerce websites
- Tips to improve the digital shopping experience