Each quarter, we bring together local Kentico experts, newbies, and everyone in-between to discuss their business successes, challenges, and share how they are leveraging Kentico to move organizations forward. On November 8, our host Red Door Interactive will take you on a journey to a Voice-First world using Kentico. Here’s what you need to know:
Preparing Your Website for a Voice-First World
Is your website voice-ready? Voice accessible content is already here – it makes up 35% of all web searches and is expected to reach 50% by 2020. Are your users finding your website when they ask for your business by name? Are they finding you with conversational keywords? Is your website prepared to deliver the right answers to your customer's spoken questions? In this session, we’ll walk you through how to update your pages to handle voice searches and questions, giving you clear road map to optimize and ready your website content for a voice-first world.
Our User Group session will set you up for:
Developing a Voice-First Strategy
- Voice, Data, and Privacy (Oh, my!) – Understand the privacy implications of voice data
- Goodbye, Texting – Explore voice’s potential to reach new, untapped markets
Building Your Voice-First Content
- Voice Search (Content Discovery)
- Understand how users are searching for your industry terms via voice
- Develop relevant content to capture those users from search engines
- Leverage structured-data opportunities to improve voice interactions
- Understand the situations where voice search is most popular, and how that will influence content consumption
- Consider the unique situations where your customers might prefer voice over keyboard
- Find ways to connect the initial voice interaction with in-depth research that takes place using keyboard
- Techniques and best practices to make your site content voice accessible
Future-Proofing Your Website
- Will voice kill the website? – Imagine a world where there are no websites
- Using Kentico Cloud to build a “voice-first” experience
Can’t make it to the event? Tune in online.
Sr. Director, Marketing Technology
Ron has over 20 years of development experience across platforms, languages and verticals. Ron architects websites using enterprise content management systems, develops digital requirements, provides content engineering and builds BI dashboards for Red Door’s clients.
Ross Briggs is a digital marketing professional with experience in positions spanning both agency and in-house. As Red Door Interactive's SEO Manager, he specializes in inbound marketing strategy and tactics to increase a website's organic visibility.