The year 2012 was the 10 year anniversary for Red Door Interactive. To celebrate, we would like to share our top 10 standout moments from this year! Cheers to a wonderful year and more to come!
1. We get Competitive: Summer Games
We revamped our Annual Summer Games this year with some fierce Minute to Win It team competitions. Every team dressed according to their color theme and brought their best, but the Purple team took home the gold.
2. Implementation of We:30
Every Wednesday at 3:30pm this year, we connected with each other over snacks and a featured “we” of the week! We got to know fun facts and sweet stories about each of the we’s of the week.
3. Serving Seniors Milestones
Time flies when you're having fun! In April, our Caring Hearts philanthropy committee hit its 1 year anniversary of serving lunch at The Gary & Mary West Senior Wellness Center.
4. Halloween Potluck
It was a potluck full of a treats (yum!) and only a few tricks. Can you guess who was in the Gumby suit? (Hint: she’s one of our newest Senior Business Managers.)
5. Shiny & New in downtown Denver
Ta-dah! Red Door Interactive opened the doors of its new downtown Denver office Monday, February 6th – 3 years after we expanded to the Denver market. Read all about the move here.
6. Speaker Series
In line with our core value, “share,” this year we held 8 speaker series events in San Diego and Denver. We had panelists from a range of companies including Sanuk Footwear, Boston Market Corporation, Smith+Noble, Qdoba, CareFusion, Sports Authority, WD-40 Company and more, with topics ranging from CRM and social media to agile planning and media mix optimization. Don’t miss any of our events in 2012 - sign-up for to receive our emails.
7. Pinterest: RDI's Newest Way to Collaborate
Always partaking in the latest trends, we launched our Core Values inspired Pinterest account and had a blast collaborating on ideas for our new San Diego office. Thanks, Mashable, for the write up!
8. Welcome New Clients
In 2012, we welcomed many new clients! While we are still hush-hush on a few, we’re happy to include Caldera Spas (Digital AOR), BSH Home Appliances (Digital AOR), San Diego County Credit Union, and San Diego Hospice.
9. It's an honor: Business Awards
As Red Door continues to evolve each year, we value each award and recognition that we receive. This year, Red Door was recognized as a Best Place to Work by Ad Age and the San Diego Business Journal, as well as A Fastest Growing Company by Inc. 5000, Inner City 100, and again by the San Diego Business Journal.
10. Award Winning Work Red Door continues to strive to create award winning work for our clients! For our work with Rubio’s Restaurants, we received a Silver ADDY from the San Diego Ad Club for The Return of The Original Fish Taco® Game and an IAC (Internet Advertising Competition) award for the School of Langostino Lobster Etiquette campaign. We also received a Gold Peak award from the Denver American Marketing Association for an Online Marketing and Advertising campaign we ran for Cricket Communications. Cheers!