As in many verticals, the footwear industry is heavily influenced by the changing behaviors and preferences of its consumers. To help marketers best capture this audience and optimize their own shopping experiences, Red Door has put together the Footwear Shopping Trends 2019 Findings Report.
In this exclusive resource, we uncover comprehensive findings specific to footwear consumers to help brands identify the best channels on which to distribute products, where to make strategic investments, and how to navigate the complexity of the digital experience.
Included in our Footwear Shopping Trends 2019 Findings Report:
- Sources currently leading shoppers’ footwear product discovery
- The impact of e-commerce and where shoppers primarily buy footwear products
- Factors influencing where shoppers choose to buy
- Footwear shoppers’ expectations for e-commerce websites
- How shopping on Amazon.com influences shoppers’ choice of footwear
- Analysis of the e-commerce landscape and retailer site traffic levels
- Tips for e-commerce brands looking to improve the digital shopping experience