Google's My Client Center (MCC), is powerful tool for large advertisers and third parties to quickly manage paid search campaigns across multiple accounts from a single login. The following steps will show you how to connect to link Google Adwords accounts to a My Client Center (MCC).
- Provide Customer ID number to you or your company
- You or your company will then request access using the Customer ID number within the MCC.
- Once access is requested, client will receive notification. To finalize the connection, log into AdWords, click the ‘My Account’ dropdown menu and select ‘Account Access’
- Click ‘Accept Request’ button
- Finalize by selecting ‘OK’