Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes
Known as Souplantation in California and Sweet Tomatoes across the rest of the county, this restaurant offers fresh, wholesome ingredients in a relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere. Founded in 1978 in San Diego, there are now over 100 Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes restaurants nationwide. The restaurant features fresh food that is locally sourced, and is known for its salads and produce, made-from-scratch soups, hot-tossed pastas, and freshly baked breads and muffins.
- American Advertising Awards - Digital Advertising – Bronze, 2014
- American Advertising Awards - Local Bronze and District Silver, 2011
- AMY - Best Makeover Campaign, 2010
- Peak Award - Best of Online Marketing - Bronze, 2014
- WebAward - Restaurant Standard of Excellence, 2010