We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. This week is a special We:30 featuring, Woody Roseland, the co-founder of Air Ball Creative who now shares our downtown Denver office with us!
- I co-founded Air Ball Creative, my role consists of a little bit of everything, music research, location scouting, writing contracts, filming, editing, biz dev, and everything in-between.
- I was born and raised in Aurora, Colorado and went to Smoky Hill High School where I played football and pole vaulted (I wasn’t very good).
- I’m a cyclist, I participated in a 150 mile ride last year. I’m a firm believer that your abilities on a bike are directly related to how much spandex you wear.
- I once started the wave at a rockies game.
- In the 6th grade I did a biology themed cover of ‘My heart will go on’ by Celine Dion.
- I think The Black Keys are super rad.
- I frequently attempt a plethora of sub-par foreign and domestic accents.
- I once signed a contract with SHOWTIME saying they could film my death (Spoiler: They never did . . . suckers.)
A bit more on Air Ball Creative's story and their entertaining video that landed them free office space with us!