< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Jeff!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee! Meet Jeff Cocca, Associate Project Manager at Red Door.
- One thing that most people do not know about me is that my family immigrated to the US from South Africa. Though I have grown up in California my entire life.
- After meeting the nanny for Gordon Ramsay’s (Hell’s Kitchen host)children on a flight to London, She introduced me to him at one of his restaurants in London where we enjoyed a meal together.
- I’ve been on a 4 day safari in Africa, and got to see the big 5 in the wild! (Lions, Elephants, Buffalo, Rhino, Leopard)
- Although most of you know I play soccer, I actually was playing with the Major League Soccer (MLS) team Chivas USA on their reserve squad in 2008.
- I’m extremely ambidextrous. I’m right footed (Soccer), left handed (Writing), I throw & bat left, and Golf right. I guess I couldn’t figure it out as a kid .
- I can geek out on technology all day. I use to work for Apple and I’m usually trying to stay up with all of the latest gadgets.
- I am extremely sarcastic.
- One of my “Strengths” is Competition. This is my favorite strength (Obvi) as I am always measuring myself against someone, or something else. It is always a goal for me that my team and I always work to be better than our competition. My strengths are: Futuristic, Arranger, Competition, Ideation, Activator
- I am an Associate Project Manager here at Red Door. It is my responsibility to work closely with Red Door’s various teams and the client to ensure our work is completed on schedule, and on budget. Think of me as the door everyone needs to go through to get what they need.