< Back to Main Blog
Red Door Interactive Brings Home Three Peak Awards
Red Door Interactive (RDI) took home 3 awards at the 2014 Colorado American Marketing Association (COAMA) Peak Awards for our work with Shea Homes and Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes (Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.). Peak awards acknowledge the diverse, innovative work done by Colorado’s marketing community and we are honored to be recognized among the best of the best!
Red Door Interactive’s Colorado American Marketing Association (COAMA) Peak Awards:
- Gold award: New Product Launch Marketing Campaigns- Shea Homes, Shea3D campaign
- Bronze award: Best of Marketing Campaign- Shea Homes, Shea3D campaign
- Bronze award: Best of Online Marketing- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes (Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.), “13 Days of Menu Faves” campaign
About the winning campaigns:
- Red Door partnered with Shea Homes to launch their new product, Shea3D, which gives potential homeowners the ability to create their perfect home by tailoring the primary living space to match their unique lifestyle. With Shea3D’s patent-pending YourPlans™, the homeowner chooses the placement of their kitchen, dining, entertainment, outdoor and other living areas to design a home that perfectly matches how they live. With 17,408 visits to the new landing page and 266 sign-ups (leads), the campaign increased the time spent on the website by 105%. The featured video also garnered 3,917 clicks to view.
- Red Door’s “13 Days of Menu Faves” campaign with Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes (Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp.) invited guests to give menu feedback through a creative campaign that exceeded expectations. In order to enhance their already effective feedback poll, RDI tried something new that would reach their fans on social media as well as email. We developed a campaign that extended across several digital channels and turned a one-time poll into a fun, fresh 13-day Facebook contest. The results were fantastic with over 114,000 visitors visiting the contest tab and 40,000 entries into the contest. Plus, contest engagement lead to 28,434 new Facebook fans.
We are happy to be recognized for the great work we do for our clients and look forward to continuing to exceed expectations.