< Back to Main Blog
Building a Brand from Concept to Launch: HEOS by Denon
Red Door worked with Denon, a global electronics brand, to launch a new wireless speaker system both here and abroad. Starting in the summer of 2013, we were tasked with naming and creating a brand identity for the product line—which was still in pre-production at the time. The HEOS wireless platform is a series of three acoustically sculpted speakers that work in conjunction with your existing wifi network and a free downloadable app. Together, the speakers and the app allow the user to place speakers wherever they choose, select music from cloud, online, streaming and saved sources, create almost endless playlists, and listen to clean, pristine digital sound. Our job was to make sure this dynamic product launched with an engaging brand presence and lots of opportunities for fun consumer engagement.
To develop an effective brand identity for the all-new HEOS by Denon, and then create collateral to support and promote it.
- Brand Identity: Naming, logo, style guide
- Strategy and Research: Industrial design study, naming preference study, product launch strategic plan
- Collateral Materials: Packaging, spec sheets, point of purchase and in-store, tradeshow graphics
- Video Production: Concept, vendor selection/management, art direction, music recommendations
- Web Presence: Wireframes, design, copywriting, content, and technical development, analytics and SEO planning and implementation
- Email Marketing: Email templates, onboarding email series, customer email series
- Blog: Blog strategy, development and build out, and ongoing content