< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Chelsea!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
- I was born and raised in San Diego, only venturing away for 4 years while attending the University of California at Santa Barbara. Go Gauchos!
- One of the most memorable times of my life was travelling the world on Semester at Sea with my best friend since second grade. We circumnavigated the globe visiting 10 countries in 100 days. We visited Japan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Egypt, India, Croatia, Spain, and Turkey. Watching the sunrise from the Great Wall of China, exploring a pyramid in Egypt, and floating down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam are a few of my favorite memories.
- I have two middle names, Caitlin Samantha, and my brother has 10. Yes, 10. And yes, I have them memorized.
- I started a lifestyle blog called The Pursuit of Chic as a creative outlet. I share ideas for weekend adventures, DIY projects, wedding planning tips and more. My most popular posts are How to Make a Sock Bun, How to Clean Your Makeup Brushes, & How to Make a DIY Wine Cork Heart.
- I enjoy being active! I have completed two half-marathons, summited Mt Whitney, and trekked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- 4 is a special number to my fiancé & me. We met on July 4th, he proposed to me by tower 4 on Torrey Pines beach, we will be dating for 4 years when we get married which is on October 4th, 2014.
- My new favorite hobby is making beer bottles into candles. It’s a timely process, but hoping to make enough to sell them on etsy soon. Good excuse to drink more beer.
- I’m an aunt to two nieces and one nephew. Hayden and Brooklyn will be flower girls and hunter will be the ring bearer in our wedding.
- Strengths: Achiever, responsibility, input, leaner, woo
- As Marketing Manager at Red Door Interactive my primary responsibilities are developing, executing and optimizing Red Door’s marketing & public relations plans, tactics and strategies.