< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Anne!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
- When I was in elementary school, my parents punished me (very deservedly) by taking away the book I was reading or not letting me stay up to read. It was very effective. I’m the kind of bookworm who doesn’t want to stop reading until I’ve finished the book. On vacation, I’ll go through several novels or memoirs.
- I’m a published poet.
- My family is perfect kind of weird (check out the pic in the family room) and I am married to my best friend of 8 years.
- We have the cutest nephew ever.
- Go Wildcats! Get ready for March Madness
- I’ll never turn down an invitation to a themed party. Yes, I do have more than one dress-up boxes.
- I was cheer captain and won thespian of the year in high school. Who knew I’d grow up to be so serious?
- I prefer high schoolers to babies. I volunteer with the high school group at my church and love my group of girls.
- Strengths: Ideation, Activation, Communication, Futuristic, Strategic
- I am the Senior Social Media Strategist and lead our social team at Red Door. It’s been an exciting 3.5 years at RDI!