< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Adam!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
- I am the first born of three to the parents of John and Sue Golesh. My brother Grant is 23 and my sister Madison is 17.
- My father is an entrepreneur that has spent most of his time in construction type fields, his name, along with all his brother’s names, can still be found on an outfield wall at Coors Field. My mother was very gracious and spent her time caring for her children; this was a full time gig!
- I played college golf at Dakota Wesleyan University and at Colorado Mesa University (CMU). I continued my education at CMU thanks to a graduate scholarship that allowed me to pursue an MBA while being an assistant coach for the men’s golf team.
- I attended J.K. Mullen High School in Denver Colorado where I played basketball, baseball, and golf (with BRO being our captain).
- I still love to play sports on my free time but this mostly consists of golf on the weekends now that I am out of school. I also enjoy snowboarding and fishing/ice fishing.
- During my high school days I was attacked by a mountain lion… and if it wasn’t for a large helping of luck that day I could have been cat food. Ask me someday and I might go into more detail.
- I spent a large portion of my childhood either on the basketball court playing year round ball, or on the baseball field during the fall and summer months. My golf desire wasn’t ignited until BRO whooped me in tryouts freshman year. Before this faithful moment I was only a casual golfer with a baseball swing.
- Thanks to my sister’s curiosity on ancestery.com she uncovered that our family’s lineage traces back to King Oscar I of Sweden (1840s).
- I am an Associate Digital Analyst at Red Door and provide insight into digital analytics.