< Back to Main Blog
We're Hiring! Looking for a SEO Strategist!
Red Door Interactive is seeking a SEO Strategist to join our team. You have passion for digital marketing, working in a collaborative environment, and driving results that achieve client business goals. Microsoft Office skills, fundamental understanding of Web measurement/analytics, and the ability to critically analyze data are required. The Ideal candidate would have 3-5+ years of experience working in a related role at a digital agency or an in-house marketing group. An undergraduate degree is required.
This position may be based out of any of our three offices: Downtown San Diego, CA; Carlsbad, CA; Denver, CO
Is this you? If so, APPLY NOW!
This is us…
We’re Red Door Interactive— one of the top agencies to work for in San Diego, according to Ad Age and the San Diego Business Journal. We are a team that helps each other win. We’re people who inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and are 100% jerk-free. We are a digitally-focused agency dedicated to helping businesses continuously evolve by offering a broad array of services. We help brands including Shea Homes, Bosch/Thermador, CND (Shellac), Rubio’s Restaurants, Inc., and Charlotte Russe connect seamlessly with customers across all touch points. Learn more at www.reddoor.biz.
- Developing and managing ongoing SEO projects/campaigns, budgets, and reporting
- Performing and presenting SEO Audits
- Performing and presenting keyword research
- Recommending/Implementing on-page copy revisions and additions
- Developing and managing linkbuilding and blogger outreach campaigns
- Providing ad hoc recommendations for optimizing client's digital assets
People practice accolades include:
- Inc Magazine's Top Small Company Workplace of 2010
- Advertising Age's Best Place to Work in Marketing & Media 2010 & 2012
- One of San Diego's Best Places to Work (2005-2012)
- San Diego Society for Human Resources Management's Marble Award 2009 & 2011
- San Diego Society for Human Resources Management's Marble Award 2007
Learn more about a career with Red Door Interactive at www.reddoor.biz/careers.
What’s In It For You?
With offices near the city (Downtown San Diego, CA), the beach (Carlsbad, CA), and the mountains (Denver, CO), a career with Red Door Interactive offers inspiring communities in which to live and work. We offer a benefits program that reflects our values of sharing and evolving together, and benefits are effective on the first day of the month following hire. Red Door Interactive pays the full cost of some benefits for employees. For other benefits, our employees share the cost with the company. Programs include health care coverage, life and long term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan with employer match, quarterly incentive plan, flexible schedules, professional development including tuition reimbursement, paid parking, and vacation time that increases with tenure.