< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week- Tyler
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Tyler Hammond, Search Specialist! Did you know…
- I’m fairly new to Red Door, but not new to the San Diego area. I was born and raised in Poway. I have a pretty tight group of friends that still are rooted here in the SD area.
- I consider myself a water-boy. I love surfing, boating, swimming, etc.
- I swam and played water-polo for most of my life, but got a little lazy once college rolled around (way too much studying).
- Most of my family has/had worked in the San Diego Fire Department, so I had quite the exciting childhood going on calls, eating dinner with "the fella’s," and hearing extravagant stories from the "old days."
- I went to college up at beautiful Sonoma State University, but won’t consider myself a wine snob (not yet anyway). It was a small school and really allowed me to take advantage of opportunities that were there (ASI Senator, Fraternity, Clubs, Film & Photography).
- I love traveling and exploring new areas. Last year my entire family went on a huge month and a half trip to Europe, but unfortunately, I was not able to make it. This year, however, the tables have turned and I’ll be doing my own solo trip this coming October!
- I am a Search Specialist here at Red Door Interactive. I work with the Cross Channel Marketing team to optimize and execute client’s Pay-Per-Click & Media strategies.