< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week- Jeannie
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Jeannie Fratoni, Design Director! Did you know…
- I am the youngest of four girls and all of our names start with a J.
- I grew up on a farm in New Jersey and was fortunate enough to own, care for and show a Shetland Pony named Annie, two Welsh Ponies named Merry-Maker and Serenade, and a retired race horse named Foosland.
- I'm 30% Geek-Chic, 30% Jock, 30% Girly-Girl and 10% Sassy (ok, maybe more)
- I started running in track at age 4. I was voted 'most athletic' in high school for playing soccer, golf and basketball.
- I completed the Rock n’ Roll Full Marathon in June of 2012 and am working on completing the Triple Crown in 2013.
- I can whistle REALLY loud & can tie a cherry stem in my mouth.
- I started a silly Pinterest board of Starbuck’s cup fun. What’s your name? Have you seen it?
- I've been with Red Door since the beginning and help oversee our creative strategy and design. I've been a part of Red Door's Morale Committee since it's inception and believe it's the best thing we've done for our culture.