< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week- Stephanie
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Stephanie Shortsleeve, Business Supervisor! Did you know…
- I grew up on the beaches of Florida and I don’t remember learning how to swim, but I do remember the first time I saw snow…I was 20.
- I love to travel. I try to plan at least one international trip a year. So far I’ve been to Italy, Spain, Greece, England, Costa Rica, Mexico, Croatia and Belize.
- A few of my friends are creative directors and have asked me to be in ad campaigns over the years. (READ: Free talent). Check out a commercial I was in for Visit San Diego!
- I love to run and have completed 6 half marathons, with my 7th coming up in March. Come cheer me on for the San Diego Half Marathon on March 10!
- I have a twin sister whose name is Erica Lisa, so whenever I address Erika (Werner) and Lisa (Schiavello) together, I feel a nice sense of home.
- I’m a Business Supervisor at Red Door and I work to provide strategic thinking, proactive recommendations to our client as well as manage Red Door’s teams to keep our clients not just happy, but thrilled to work with us.