< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Candice
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Candice Wyatt, Project Coordinator! Did you know…
- I studied abroad for 6 months in Australia and it was the best time of my life. I would have moved there if I didn’t meet my fiancée Brittany.
- I did a social entrepreneurship program in Indonesia and now appreciate the little things in life (like toilet paper and communication systems).
- I have about 50 units of coursework that I took for fun/to figure out what I wanted to do in life. Things such as photography, recording arts, journalism, criminal justice, and psychology were all random fields I studied in.
- I sold my motorcycle last year and now summer is rolling around and I miss it!
- I have a doggie named Simba and a step-child cat named Sophie.
- My 92 year old great-grandma is the funniest, most awesome person in my life.
- As a Project Coordinator, I execute on project deliverables with respect to project communication, organization, planning and documentation.