< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Caleb
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Caleb Keiter, Search Specialist! Did you know…
- My strengths are Learner, Positivity, Achiever, Communication and Ideation. I am definitely a learner – I spend most of my free time reading blogs to learn more about Search Marketing and Photography.
- I have operated a small, part-time photography business for a number of years. I enjoy creating portraits of people that tell their story.
- Before Harper (my almost 4-month-old daughter) was born, I was an avid runner. I normally ran 50+ miles a week on average. I love marathons (26.2 miles), and my fastest is 2:57:55 (~6:45/mile pace). Let’s say time is a bit more limited now.
- Other fun fitness adventures include an Ironman triathlon (140.6 total miles), running 30 miles on my 30th birthday, a 3+ mile ocean swim in La Jolla Cove, and countless other triathlons and running races.
- I collect socks, but you already knew that. Have you seen my Sockumentary??
- As a Search Specialist, I manage PPC accounts for ESET and Qualcomm as well as SEO tasks for Bosch/Thermador, Qualcomm, and Charles Schwab.