< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Brianna
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Brianna Horvart, our Cross Channel Coordinator ! Did you know…
- Strengths – Intellection, Deliberative, Focus, Achiever, Futuristic
- My name comes from misheard lyrics to a Fleetwood Mac song. My mom thought the song “Rhiannon” was saying “Brianna."
- *Knock on wood* I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches in my life. I had to get part of my face super glued back together once, but no staples!
- I adopted my dog Orlando for my 16th birthday when he was 6 months old. He’s a St. Bernard/Malamute/German Shepherd mix and pretty much the love of my life. He’s 10 now, 120 pounds, and the biggest baby (in every sense of the word) I think I’ll ever take care of.
- My first trip abroad was last spring to Vietnam, Cambodia, and then Thailand. The culture shock was so amazing and while I missed my American food more than I thought was possible, I need to go back.
- With the exception of a few classes, I finished college online while I traveled around the states as a go-go dancer. I’ve been dancing for five years now and still make it out to Vegas a couple times a month to unwind, though on a very part-time basis now.
- My best friend is undoubtedly my older brother, Mike. We do not stop laughing when we’re together.
- I’m a Cross Channel Coordinator here at Red Door – I work with the Cross Channel team to launch, manage, and optimize clients PPC and Facebook PPC campaigns to meet their engagement, awareness, or e-commerce goals.