< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Laura!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Laura Riehl, our Business Services Coordinator ! Did you know…
- I grew up in Santa Cruz, CA and graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a degree in Agribusiness.
- I’ve been with my fiancé for 9 years and he’s the best ever. He proposed on New Year’s Eve 20 feet under water while we were scuba diving off Catalina and we’re planning our wedding at Stone Brewery and Gardens in June 2014.
- I grew up riding horses with my Mom and have competed in Jumpers throughout California at a high level. If it involves horses, I’ve probably done it including cutting, dressage, endurance, teaching, cross country and even won a National vaulting championship when I was 10.
- I love to travel. I’ve been to Thailand, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Mexico, France, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, England, and my wish list is always growing.
- I love everything extreme outdoors including snowboarding, backpacking, rock climbing, canyoneering, and any other adventure I can find. I’ve got about 10 best friends I do this stuff with regularly and I love them like family.
- Strengths: Achiever, Learner, Individualization, Futuristic, Relater
- As a Business Services Coordinator, I work mostly with Rubio’s, CAC, and Univision to maintain CIR updates and provide recommendations for related improvements.