< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week: Andy!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Andy Bower, our Operations Assistant! Did you know…
- I was on The Price Is Right (with Bob Barker) and won over $18,000 in cash & prizes including a brand new car, $500 for a perfect bid, 2 cell phones and a greenhouse that was bigger than our apartment.
- I’m ½ Mexican and almost ½ German. My family is very close, crazy, wild, loud and means everything to me. Some of my best friends are my family!!!
- All four of my grandparents, and my mom & dad, are still living and all happily married. Including Pilar and I, there is over 175 years of marriage between us. Pretty incredible!
- Pilar and I drove across country in a 36 ft motorhome (only rented a 24ft) from Miami to Los Angeles with 3 cats.
- DISLOVES... potlucks and buffets, germs, horrible drivers, crumbs on butter, pot pies (meat & veggies don't belong in a pie crust), leftovers, feet, reading (especially directions), large crowds. LOVES… cleanliness, gambling, Vegas, TV, steak, cupcakes, bacon, competition, being with family, new shoes & new clothes, the sun, rules, structure, order
- I want nothing more than to be a DAD. One day!
- As the Ops Assistant, my mission is to provide a “one-of-a-kind Red Door experience” for our staff, clients & guests. My responsibilities are continually evolving and currently include various facilities, HR, accounting, committee and event planning duties. My ultimate goal… make this the best place to work for each and every one of you!