< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week - Allison
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Allison Escott, Business Manager! Did you know…
- I’m from a small town (8,000 people) in Oklahoma called Cushing – it’s known as “The Pipeline Crossroads of the World” because it is a major hub of the oil industry.
- I graduated from Oklahoma State University and am a die-hard OSU Cowboys fan! I am also president of the local OSU alumni group in the San Diego Area.
- I’m a huge beer snob. My favorite style of beer is a red ale (favorite specific beer is Stone Levitation Ale) and I love checking out the great local beer scene in San Diego.
- Fun facts: I’ve never had my ears pierced. My favorite band is Collective Soul. I have a minor in Art History. I can’t whistle. My mom is my best friend.
- I’m a Business Manager at Red Door, where my main goals are managing client relationships and translating their business objectives into successful marketing programs.