< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week – Merima!
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Merima Heric, Associate Business Manager! Did you know…
- At 8 she immigrated with her family to the United States from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- She LOVES to travel and got the opportunity to study abroad in Madrid for 6 months while in college. Her favorite place in España is San Sebastian, and if you have never visited… she thinks you should GO!
- She is an AZTEC for life, originally of the Palm Desert High School Aztecs and most recently from SDSU! Go Aztecs!
- She has a slight obsession with keeping her email organized and gets anxious if she has more than 20 emails in her inbox…hence why she has hundreds of folders to file them in.
- As an Associate Business Manager, she helps maintain the growth of productive relationships with clients, including efficient communication of client goals and tasks with internal teams.