< Back to Main Blog
We:30 of the Week - Maggie
We:30 is a weekly tradition here at Red Door Interactive, in which we take the time to celebrate and feature an employee who exemplifies our core values to inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and be 100% jerk-free. We:30 also gives us a chance to learn some interesting and fun facts about the featured employee!
This week features Maggie Francisco, HR Generalist! Did you know…
- I am a native of Colorado and plan on being so for the rest of my life.
- I met my husband when I was fourteen and married him at eighteen. We celebrated our 30th anniversary in June of last year and he is still my best friend. I spend most of my free time with him.
- I have one daughter Dezrae and she was wonderful enough to give me three Grandchildren. They are the greatest joy in my life.
- My family came to Colorado from Spain (Conquistadors) before it was a state, well even before it was a territory.
- I am a fanatical Broncos fan. I can only watch the second half of their games because I get crazy if I watch all four quarters.
- I am the HR generalist at Red Door. I support employees with onboarding, benefits, interviewing, and the delivery of a meaningful employee experience.