< Back to Main Blog
We're Hiring! Looking for a Business Manager in San Diego!
We're seeking a natural relationship manager with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Strategic, hands-on Business Manager with digital experience wanted to join the Red Door team. From ideation to execution, you will partner with a team of subject matter experts responsible for translating clients’ business objectives into value-producing digital campaigns, projects and programs. You are an inspiring leader who has good judgment and organizational skills. You possess strong communication, delegation and customer service skills, and have a strong knowledge of fundamentals of digital marketing and advertising. You have both agency and digital marketing experience, including work in online advertising, email campaigns, social media and analytics programs. Proven track record of deepening and growing relationships with clients (internal or external) and communication with upper management and preferably C-level executives. This position is available in our San Diego, CA office.
Is this you? If so, APPLY NOW!
This is us…
We’re Red Door Interactive— one of the top agencies to work for in San Diego, according to Ad Age and the San Diego Business Journal. We are a team that helps each other win. We’re people who inspire, share, evolve, exceed, and are 100% jerk-free. We are a digitally-focused agency dedicated to helping businesses continuously evolve by offering a broad array of services. We help brands including Cricket Communications, CND (Shellac) Rubio’s Restaurants, Inc., and Charlotte Russe connect seamlessly with customers across all touch points. See the Top 10 Reasons why employees love to work here! Learn more at www.reddoor.biz.
Other open positions:
Learn more about a career with Red Door Interactive at www.reddoor.biz/careers.
- Junior Systems Administrator with knowledge of systems administration, networking, and hardware and software installation to learn and evolve our corporate infrastructure.
- Manager/Senior Manager, Digital Analytics who is detail-oriented, inquisitive and an excellent communicator.
- Search Strategist with SEO and paid search experience who enjoys collaborating with clients and internal team members to optimize integrated marketing programs.
- Senior Art Director a conceptual wizard with flawless design and presentation skills.
- Senior Project Manager with project management experience and the ability to execute projects to meet client project goals.