< Back to Main Blog
June Speaker Series: How to effectively harness the power of storytelling for business success
Denver: Thursday, June 21st; San Diego: Tuesday, June 26th
In today’s fragmented marketplace, brands are returning to the art of storytelling to communicate their message: they’re designing powerful multi-media narratives through content development, distribution and promotion. Successful brands know how to tell, augment and refine stories that effectively engage, delight and inspire customers to connect more deeply with the brand and of course, to pass along to friends. In this session, we will explore why content is the future of marketing, and how brands can leverage content-share across the web to gain and keep the attention of customers and prospects. The panel discussions include experts from Sanuk Footware & CareFusion in San Diego and Boppy in Denver.
SAVE THE DATE
The Denver event date will be Thursday, June 21st; and the San Diego event will be Tuesday, June 26th.
- Identifying the stories and story-tellers within your organization
- The art of SEO and Social Media in content success
- Content strategy basics – development, distribution, promotion
- Making the most out of each story – platforms, partnerships
- Energizing brand advocates to carry the story forward
Who Should Attend:
Marketing Execs, CMOs, Marketing Directors, Search Strategists, Social Media Directors, Social Media Managers, Analytics Managers, Business Strategists, Product Managers & Brand Managers for national consumer brands and retailers.
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM Presentation & Questions
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM Networking