< Back to Main Blog
We're Hiring! Looking for a Junior Systems Administrator
Red Door Interactive is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our team. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to learn and evolve our corporate infrastructure. The candidate will understand the benefits of information technology and how it improves knowledge, workflow, and delivery of value to clients. This position is open to our San Diego, CA office.
The Junior System Administrator will have knowledge of systems administration, networking, and, hardware and software installation. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, analysis and problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Administer servers, network, and phone systems
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve technology issues
- Manage hardware, software, and configuration of PC and Mac workstations
- Collaborate with technology vendors on the planning and execution of IT projects
- Manage and configure Audio/Visual technologies
- Develop plans and procedures to support technical operations
- Manage the procurement of technology assets
Red Door Interactive offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, paid time off, casual environment, and opportunities for growth. This position is open to our San Diego, CA office. We are an award winning agency and have received national and local recognition as “a Best Place to Work”. Come explore who we are, our services, and our clients at www.reddoor.biz.
- Understanding of Windows Servers administration (i.e. Active Directory, MS Exchange, policy management, File Shares)
- Understanding of VM Ware virtualization technologies and administration
- Understanding of enterprise networks and connectivity
- Experience with the installation and configuration of PC and Mac workstations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Technical education or related IT experience