< Back to Main Blog
Tony Felice to present at Ad Club Denver’s “3rd3rsday” roundtable Thursday
- Red Door Interactive’s Senior Strategist to discuss emerging social media channels, personas, customer journey mapping and consumer insights -
Denver, Colo. – April 18, 2012 – Tony Felice, Senior Strategist at Red Door Interactive, a strategic partner dedicated to ensuring businesses engage their customers wherever they are, will present at Ad Club Denver’s “3rd3rsday” roundtable Thursday.
The free virtual event entitled “Voices from the Echo Chamber: Harnessing the momentum of emergent channels, and being ready for the next big thing,” will cover some of the red-hot platforms and more.
Felice will lead the discussion that includes the following topics:
To register for the free webinar, visit http://www.newdenveradclub.com/.
- Three key lessons from social media's darling du jour: Pinterest.
- Similarities between platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram and why people are using them.
- Understanding what your customers are trying to do: personas and customer journey mapping (cases and examples).
- Using consumer insights to position a content strategy for the future.